Pages

Home About Me Contact mormon.org Image Map

10/13/2011

Healthy.

Sometimes people frustrate me. They tell me I exercise to much or that I eat weird vegetables. They think I'm trying to hard to be skinny and that I should stop dieting. But those that say that to me just don't understand. I'm not dieting. I'm appreciating the beautiful body my Heavenly Father gave me by taking care of it. By filling it with good foods and pushing it through exercise. And I feel better than I have in years. I'm not the skinniest girl on the block, nor will I ever be. But that's ok. I am healthy and happy.


2 comments:

  1. this is Sadie. And yes. You eat weird. And gross stuff. So get used to me sassing you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rude. and do you not have a blogger account?

    ReplyDelete