Pages

Home About Me Contact mormon.org Image Map

9/13/2011

Recipe Update

You would think I was trying to trick you. You show up to this site expecting recipes because I have the nerve to call myself the "Cookin' College Girl"...and I haven't posted any in a while!

Truth is, I'm super lazy. Also, I'm in college. I'm busy. So deal.

Ok, ok, enough with the excuses. I'm going to get a few posts up in the next couple days with recipes I have made over the last couple weeks. :)

In the meantime, stayed tuned for my favorite YouTube video of all time (because that's what we college kids do when we are avoiding homework...watch Kittens Inspired by Kittens).


My favorite part: "I'm her mom!"
                                         "No...she's not!"

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS! I'm pretty sure I'm the one who introduced you to kittens inspired by kittens. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes you did! And its like the only YouTube video I like hahahaha. Definitely a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete