Pages

Home About Me Contact mormon.org Image Map

8/26/2011

Moving In

Whew! Moving into a new place is tough stuff, especially when you have loads of food to find a place for! I am so excited to get this school year started.  It's a little terrifying to realize that its time for me to put the skills and habits I developed during the summer to the test. Its definitely going to be an adjustment, but one I am looking forward to. 


I wanted to make sure that I was prepared to eat well because I probably won't be able to make it to the grocery store very often. Here's what I got:

Whole wheat flour 
Quinoa
Brown Rice
Whole wheat pasta 
Splenda
Oats
Protein powder
Nuts and dried fruits
I love produce, especially vegetables. They give you the opportunity to eat tons of food for almost no calories! Here is a list of all of the fridge items I have for the week:

Spinach  Bananas
Applesauce  Avocados
Onions  Zucchini
Green Beans  Greek Yogurt
Eggs  Milk
Apples  Pesto

Have you ever seen so much food?! I am always amazed that I am able to fit so much food into such a tiny dorm room. Seriously though, I am so stoked about all of the great food I have. I really think that as long as you keep tempting foods out of your home, it really makes life way easier.

I can't wait to start cooking in my new apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment