Pages

Home About Me Contact mormon.org Image Map

6/18/2012

Let's Try Again

It's time to bring back the blog.

I walked away for a while, trying to figure out who I am and how to make my life work, for lack of a better term.  I'm not going to lie, the last few months have been incredibly difficult for me.  I struggled.  I didn't know who I wanted to become anymore, and the things I wanted seemed out of my reach--scholastically, physically, and mentally.

I'm in a much better place.  I'm healthier.  I've got a little more figured out.  I am excited for what my future holds.

When I started this blog, it didn't truly represent who I am.  I thought I could become some wonderful blogger, who could share delicious, healthy recipes accompanied by pristine photographs regularly.  I was meant to be a star in Bloggerdom.  That was unrealistic.  I am a college student, for crying out loud!  That's why I have changed the name from Cookin' College Girl to Simply Sammi.  Because I want this to be a place where I can be real.  Where I can share with you whatever I want to share, and not feel pigeonholed.

Here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment