Pages

Home About Me Contact mormon.org Image Map

10/25/2011

Freakin' Out

Hey y'all! So I'm leaving for New York in less than 24 hours. And I'm about to pee my pants. Part of me is really excited about this adventure. I'm going to one of the most fascinating cities in the United States--I'll see all the sights, travel like a New Yorker in the subway, eat way too many calories, and see some fantastic plays.

But I am also running a 9.5 mile obstacle course, and I can't think of anything more terrifying right now. I keep telling myself I'm prepared. I mean, I have run 7, 8, 9, and 10-milers to prepare. I have lifted, sprinted, and squatted to get into my peak physical condition. But what if I can't do it? What if I die on the side of the road? What if I give up (gasp!)? I'm doubting myself mentally right now.

Anyways, thanks for listening me be a baby. I can do this, because I can do hard things. nbd. ;)

See you in the Big Apple!




No comments:

Post a Comment